Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pls help me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pls help me? on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:00 pm


Arresto Menor
San po bang agency ako dapat pumunta para sa change name? Divorced po ako sa ex hubby ko na American dito po kami Kinasal sa pinas pero sa Hongkong kami nag divorced. Pareho po kaming permanent residents sa Hongkong. So ang problem ko po married pa din po status ko dito sa pinas. Sana po matulungan nyo ako Kung pano tama Kung gawin, complete na po yung mga documents ko kinuha ko sa Manila City Hall dito po ako naka base sa Pampanga.

View user profile

2 Re: Pls help me? on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:44 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Hi Mila1976,

Before answering your question, are you still a citizen of the Philippines or of U.S.A./Hong Kong?

Sino ang nagfile ng application for divorce sa hongkong?

Atty. Katrina

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum