Unfortunately I had to cancel our tour for some personal reasons. I emailed the tour operator in El Nido last Feb. 6, 2015 that I had to cancel our tour and ask how much will I be able to refund and got no response from them, after few days I texted them the same on the cellphone numbers provided on their website and again got no reply. On the next day I tried calling their number and they answered my call and told me that I would still get 100% refund but they cannot give me back my refund ASAP since they have spent it on something and will give me back my refund on March 15, 2015. And so I waited (That is more than a month since I asked for my refund)
March 10 and March 14, 2015 I texted her again asking when they will give me back my refund, got no response from them.
March 15, I texted her again and tried calling their 2 numbers but nobody is answering my calls and also got no reply on my text messages.
March 16, 2015: I called her again around 10am then she answered my call and told me that she can't reply to my emails nor reply to my text messages or phone calls because here phone was broke, then asked me if she could give my refund at the end of March. Both numbers provided in their website are ringing so I don’t want to believe her excuses.
What should I do?
If ever they will still delay my refund I would like to file a case/complaint against them, what would be my next move?
Thanks in advance.