Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LEGAL ADVISE PLEASE. URGENT :D on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:56 am


Arresto Menor
May bahay ako sa isang probinsya. at nais kong ibenta iyon. problema wala akong titulo sa lupa.. kumbaga conjugal property iyon. ano po ba ang pinaka magandang gawin doon??

Please help me..

Thank you in advance

View user profile

2 Re: LEGAL ADVISE PLEASE. URGENT :D on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:16 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
If you have a reliable person living close to your house, who can show it, then you can THINK of try to handle it yourself,
BUT there are some complicated laws involved, so it can be worth to let an (authoriced) property agent handle it. And they can have interested customers in their database too.

If you try yourself you can put add in for instance

NOTE! Some baranggays BLOCK sellings if some property tax isn't paid.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum