Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

juvenile delinquent child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 juvenile delinquent child on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:22 pm


Arresto Menor
I need advice on what to do with a male child under the age of 16 who is caught on holding a drug. He was in jail since the 14th day of march 2015 until today. I am the Pastor of the child and what concerns me is he is kept in a common jail. Please help me what to do to have the child transferred to DSWD detention center or any NGO detention center. Thanks a lot for your help and God bless.

Last edited by JOHNNYDEEP on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add more details.)

View user profile

2 Re: juvenile delinquent child on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:26 pm


Arresto Menor
Sir, I am not an attorney but I have read the republic act 9344 sections 5 to 7.. You can use it to prove that the child must be transferred. It states there that every minor is exempted from criminal liability but not exempted from civil liability.. please read po ang RA 9344. thank you,, may father is a pastor too so I am very much aware of these kind of situations.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum