Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery case on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:32 am

Article 333

Arresto Menor
Sa ngayon po ay may warrest of kmi sa kasong adultery ang evidence po nila ang mga pictures, hospital document,Draft of birth certificate coming from hospital. Ano po kaya ang chance sa kaso ko kung yan po mga evidence nila? Wala pa po arreignment pero sinubukan ko makipag settle out of the court humihingi sila ng 2M para atras ang kaso. Kung sakli po ba mapatunayan na guilty nga kami, ano po ba ang sistensya don? pwede po ba humiling under probation para hindi na mag spend ng time sa jail? or pumunta na lang kami sa iba bansa to start a new life kaso naman magbayad ng 2M na impossible ko naman mabayaran?

Brief history 5 years na po sila separate ng dati asawa bago po kami nag sama.

View user profile

2 Re: Adultery case on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:35 pm


if you are found guilty of adultery, the punishment allows you to apply for probation.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum