Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage of minor

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Marriage of minor on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:51 am

Jin Serenity

Arresto Menor
Goodmorning po... itatanong ko lng kung pwede na po ikasal ang 17yrs old?

saka po kung kelangan po ba ng pirma ng magulang?

thx po

View user profile

2 Re: Marriage of minor on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:05 pm

attyLLL

no, he/she has to be 18

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Marriage of minor on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Jin Serenity

Arresto Menor
pag po ba 18 na sya... khit hindi na po kelangan ng pirma ng magulang?

View user profile

4 Re: Marriage of minor on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:26 pm

attyLLL

the signatures of the parents are not basis for denying a marriage license but it will take longer to get one. it will also be a ground for annulling the marriage until they are age 26, but otherwise the marriage is valid.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Marriage of minor on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Jin Serenity

Arresto Menor
thank you po, anyway... kinda off topic...

balak ko po kcng kunin sa puder ng ama nya ang kanyang anak... pero ayaw po ng ama, pero gus2 pong sumama sakin ng anak nya, ano po ba ang dapat gawin pra maging legal ang pagsama nya sakin... pwede po ba syang sumama khit ayaw ng magulang?

Last edited by Jin Serenity on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

6 Re: Marriage of minor on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:34 pm

attyLLL

wait till she's 18 else you can be liable for child abuse and seduction

View user profile

7 Re: Marriage of minor on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Jin Serenity

Arresto Menor
wala din po bang chance khit gumawa ng kasulatan o kasunduan na kusang loob syang sasama sakin? ano po ba ang chance na makuha sya except na hintayin na mag 18?

View user profile

8 Re: Marriage of minor on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:41 am

attyLLL

there is no legal solution for this. if you proceed, just be aware of your legal risks, good luck.

View user profile

9 Re: Marriage of minor Today at 2:38 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum