Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What legal Action can I do with my husband living with his mistress in Jeddah,KSA?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Goodafternoon po sainyo, ano po ba pwedeng gawin o san ho ako pwedeng lumapit para sa problema ko sa asawa ko na nasa Jeddah nagkaroon ng mistress don at naanakan nakakapaglive-in sila dahil bumili sila ng Fake marriage certificate sa Jeddah.??? Sino po ang pwede kong lapitan???

Last edited by Mjbauzon on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lack of one word)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum