Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Third123

Arresto Menor
Hi how much

View user profile

Rey Buquis

Arresto Menor
I am interested, please send contact details for payment of the materials. I am from Cagayan de Oro City. Thank you.

View user profile

Rey Buquis

Arresto Menor
I am interested, please send contact details for payment of the materials. I am from Cagayan de Oro City. Thank you.

View user profile

ambigous

Arresto Menor
Pleasant day,,, can I have a copy of this? thanks for sharing your blessing.... jenpasil@gmail.com
pls PM.

View user profile

markfernandez101

Arresto Menor
Hello... I am Kris and I am taking the 2016 Bar Examination... how can I contact you personally... I am interested with the notes... thanks...

View user profile

pbongas

Arresto Menor
Good evening. Puede makasecure copy ng bar questions and answers ng previous years.

View user profile

edajblue007

Arresto Menor
thank you for your Notes Resci, surely it is a must-have for every bar examinees/law students. i got one already and still reading it now. It contains jurisprudence and notes related to the bar exams questions. no need to look to other reviewers kasi nandun na lahat upon reading each topic asked in the Bar Exam Smile.

View user profile

33 Interested on your bar materials on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:37 am

bonieabe

Arresto Menor
Hi pls contact me thru my email add. Bonie_abe@yahoo.com or my mobile 09152816827. Hoping to hear from u soon. Really interested to buy this.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum