Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advise for unmarried mother to change son's surname to be the same as the mother

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My son is now going 10 years old and I wanted to change his surname to be the same as mine. Unfortunately, the birth cert was over and done with very quickly when I was just 19 years old. The father has no proper work and was not able to give any financial support since my son started to go to school. I made it all possible by myself with the assistance of my family. Right now, I am working abroad and my son is left at my family's home. I want to have the possibility of taking him wherever I am so that I could take care of him personally.  Could you advise of what I can do?  What is the procedure I need to follow? How long will it take and the cost involved as well?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum