Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need legal advice on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:11 pm


Arresto Menor
Nabuntis ako ng bf ko 6 mons ago and di nya ko pinakasalan and went back with his x gf.Akala ko he is trying to work things out since may baby na and now pregnant ulit ako.Finally,he decided na iwan ako and ipalaglag ko nalang daw ung pinagbubuntis ko since di sya ready at sila pa rin nung ex gf nya. I am asking him to marry me since ung family ko tinatakwil na ko dahil dito.can I file a case dahil ayaw nya itake ung responsibility sa 2nd child and for not marrying me?

View user profile

2 Re: Need legal advice on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:02 pm


Reclusion Perpetua

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you. With regards to marriage, you cannot force your boyfriend to marry you if he doesn't want to.

What you can do is to demand for child support for your children with him. This is done by sending him a demand letter for child support provided he has a source/sources of income. You can choose to ask for the assistance of a lawyer in preparing the demand letter or you can prepare it yourself.

Atty. Katrina

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum