Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeking employers help for child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Seeking employers help for child support on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:04 am


Arresto Menor

Alam ko na po ang steps to take on how to get financial support for my child. Illegitimate kase siya and walang pirma ang dad sa birth certificate.

My question now is if good move ba na kausapin ko ang boss ng ex ko or yung employer niya para makausap siya na makipag settle na lang instead of pahabain pa ang proseso?

May pwede ba siyang ikaso sa akin if I do that?

I just want my ex to get into his senses. Ayaw niya kase magsupport since professional naman daw ako. -_-

Please let me know if ok lang ba yun or magiging negative ang effect nun just in case ituloy ko ang pag ask ng help sa court to get financial support for our kid.


View user profile

2 Re: Seeking employers help for child support on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:35 pm


Reclusion Perpetua

You should not involve the employer of your child's father especially that the father has not signed the birth certificate of the child.

You can send him a demand letter asking him to provide child support. If he responds, then you can come up with a written agreement regarding child support. However, if he continues to refuse, you have no choice but to resort to legal process to make him pay. Considering that he has not signed the birth certificate of the child and if you do not have any other proof that he acknowledges your child as his, you may be required to have DNA testing.

Atty. Katrina

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum