Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

@27 I Need My Father's Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 @27 I Need My Father's Support on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:52 pm


Arresto Menor
When I was 17 (Year 2005) I was diagnosed of Tonic Clonic Seizure, because of the situation I left school for 2 years. I went back year 2008-2009 and took Bachelor of Music Education at UST 2009-20012 I retook BS Pharmacy at OLFU. Year 2013 my father who is a seaman (Chief Mate Officer) decided not let me finish my studies. My mother has only received her monthly allotment just once, and from this moment haven't received anything from him. He has allotted 3thousand for my monthly allowance, which was used to buy my anti-seizure maintenance (Trileptal 300mg). He is as this moment having his vacation from work abroad. He's here since February. I've received my allowance for the month of March but now that I'm asking for my allowance for the month of April I texted him and my Uncle who is the middleman I have not received any reply from them.
Can anyone give me advice on how would I make my father support me. By the way my aunts, sisters of my mother were the ones who support me with my studies, now I'm taking up BS Education. Thank You for your help

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum