Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice for R.A 9262/concubinage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need legal advice for R.A 9262/concubinage on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:44 am

jean pring

Arresto Menor
Hi, I need a legal advised about my husband who is in a conjugal dwelling with his mistress for more than a year now. We are legally married since 2010 and we have our daughter who's 4 y.o now. We did not receive any support for 2 years and recently I just knew that he is the one who is financially supporting his mistress and her kid (which is not his biological daughter). He is paying their apartment and able to do shopping and just recently he bought his own car.  I am seeking for advised  on what to do. will it be safe to have the PNP-women's desk and barangay go to their apartment so that they will be caught in the act and it will be easy for me to prove in court that they are living together.

Way back 2011 I actually filed R.A 9262 against him with the same reason but it was a different woman back then and since he promised that he will be supporting our kid then I withdraw the indictment.

But today I am wanting to file R.A 9262 and concubinage again in exchange with the ridicule that I got and for being not able to provide us support especially to our kid.

Please help me on what should be legally done and what details should I get to prove in court that they are living together and the range for atty's fee for this case.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum