May tanong lang po ako. My husband for 14 years (together), husband until now (separated) is in the USA. He has abandoned us and now illegally staying in USA (TNT) with his siblings. Prior to this, he was my business partner and at the same time had an affair with a women whom he wasted and squandered so much money from the company and even the our children's savings for school.
My questions are:
1. Is it possible to sue him for child support?
2. Can we file the case VAWC so that he can't get his citizenship (heard his father is trying to petition him).
3. Can he get married even if he is still married to me in the Philippines?
4. How can demand for payment of their family debt to my children? ( i mean they borrowed money from us for their mother's hospitalization way back 2013, and no single penny was returned until now and i specifically told them verbally that, that money is intended for the kids schooling).
5. Can he file a case against me about vasectomy when i asked him to do so, and he did but it was consented by him?
6. What case can he file against me if there's such thing?
I hope to get some answers to these questions as my children are suffering from him psychologically. He would call them and promise them things he has no intention of keeping.
Thank you for you time.