Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surname Problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Surname Problem on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:13 am


Arresto Menor
Hello po. Good day. I have a problem regarding my surname. Since I was a child, Arbiz na po ang ginagamit kong surname. Which is the surname of my dad. Tapos po, nung kumuha ako ng Birth Certificate sa NSO, then there I discovered na Nartates ang nakaregister saken which is the surname of my dad. I'm going to college na po kase. Ang requirement po is Birth Certificate na issued by NSO. Ang files ko po since bata ay Arbiz. Pano po kaya yon? Do I have to change my surname or pwede na po kaya yung affidavit na yung Arbiz and Nartates are only one person? Thank you po. I really need an answer.

View user profile

2 Re: Surname Problem on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:15 am


Arresto Menor
Nartates is the surname of my mom I mean.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum