Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheating Wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cheating Wife on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:43 pm

Arresto Menor
by Sammy02 Yesterday at 9:09 am
Good day atty. Please give me a legal advice on what to do. I've been working here abroad for more than 6 yrs and can't go back home because of my status. In 2013 i suspected that my wife (a public school teacher) was having an affair or there was a developing elicit affair with other guy because i accidentally knew that she got a line phone contract that she never told me although she had an existing one. Since that time i became too suspicious and jealous. Our arguments became a part of our lives. From video chat to a simple chat only that made more furious and jealous. She posted so many love quotes, as if she is a teen, on her FB wall. The last message she posted was in her FB message inbox (which i have access to) which goes like this " Nagkita tayo sa maling lugar at panahon, sana sa muling nating pagkikita umayon na sa atin ang pagkakataon." ..until sometime in July of 2014 i found out that she was indebted to 5/6 loan to more than Php180k which she can't explain to me where the money went. There, i decided to end our relationship withour a clear answer and evidence about whether she had and affair or not. Dec of 2014 she finally admitted in chat that she had with her first boyfriend wayback thier high school time,.....she was asking for my forgiveness and for the sake of our children be given another chance. I gave the firgiveness but stil i didn't accept her. I continue sending thier allowance like before. Nothing had change with respect to my financial support...yesterday, Apr 8, while speaking to my daughther ( she is aware of our problems and she keeps trying her best to fix the problem between her mom and me) and maybe her way to fix things, she admitted to me that she had read messages something unsuall in her mum's phone in 2013-2014 which she kept to herself. In the same period she admitted that her eldest brother told her that one night while he was playing in the PC, he heard snooring from her mum's room. To satisfy his curiousity, he went upstairs (where the foreman and the labores working in the roof top are sleeping) but found nothing. He went back outside his mum's room and he hears the snooring. He went to he window side of the bedroom outside the house and from there he saw although abt dark 2 persons in his mum's bed. He rushly went to the kitchen and got 2 knives and knocked at his mum's bedroom. After fee minutes his mum nervously openned the door. My son did ask her mum who is with her? Who is the guy snooring? Her mum denied everything and said maybe it was she because of the pill for her highblood she is taking...he wanted to get into her mum's room but instead he asked his girfriend to inspect the room and his girlfriend found a guy (signing SILENCE) underneath the bed). Because of the present situation that time and things might go wrong, she lied to my son that she found nothing. ONLY sometime in August last year when she admitted to my son, because my daughter told her what she read in her mum's phone, that she actually found the foreman of house underneath the bed. So yesterday i called up my son and asked what his sibling told me..and he did confirmed. My daughter also admitted to me that her mum admitted to her the cheating she had done and ask for their forgiveness. With all these circumstances please give me legak advice in the following:.
1. What legal action can i take against my wife and her lovers?
2. What legal hindrances if i sell all our properties?
3. Can i sell our properties and give nothing to my wife?
4. Can i file a case against my wife and her lovers even im abroad?
5. If i can file a case while im abroad, can i do it in 4 year's time when i finally go back home?

View user profile

2 Re: Cheating Wife on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:52 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
If you can provide solid proof, you can file adultery case. but you have to be in PH to file the case.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum