Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seeking Legal Advice re: Father returning asking for his conjugal share

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good morning,

I will just share a brief description of my problem,

-yung father po ng wife ko ay bumalik after a long time absence (over 10 years) dahil po sa nangaliwa sya

-according to my wife and her mother he's not giving any support from the very beggining

my probles are:

-all of a sudden her father confront her mom demanding for his share for their property

-he even talk to their house tenant to give their rent payment to him without telling to her mom

-at titira narin daw sya sa isa sa mga kwarto with a demanding tone

anu po bang legal steps ang pwede nming gawin sa kanya? may law po ba na pwede naming hawakan na matibay? help po please

salamat po in advance

View user profile


the immediate solution i see is to file a petition for issuance of a temporary protection order under RA 9262, but you will have to show that he is threatening to harm the family members. this TPO can be included in a petition for legal separation based on abandonment and violence.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum