Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Violation of article 319 removal of mortgage property

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
Pls. Give me advice. I dont know what to do. This is my first time to have it. Complainant union bank vs. Me and my ate. The letter goes.. As culled fr the complaint affidavit of mario m. Gueta, he is the authorize rep of union bank to represent the bank in filling the complaint against response herein. Respondents purchase fr peak motor inc a mitsubishi 2011 adventure. Amount 1,009,380.00. In connection with the purchased, respondents made arrangement with complaint and peak motors to obtain a loan fr complainant. They were granted said loan and they executed a promissory note with chattel mortgage and affidavit of good faith in favor of peak motors and turn peak motor executed a deed assignment in favor of compainant with the conformity of respondents. Respondents promised to pay compainant installment basis in the amount of 16k monthly for 60months. Respondent only paid complainant in a month of july 2011 and aug 2011 and stopped paying. When complainant served a demand letter and letter of surrender the mortgage vehicle. It was discovered that said vehicle was removed from respondent and brought to another city. Subpoena was sent to respondent at her last add for them to appear before this office to file her counter affidavit. What should i do. Can i remove my ate in the case. What will happen to me.. Do i go to jail?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum