I'm seeking some legal advice.
1. Can I file a Bigamy Case against my father?
- My mother already filled a Bigamy Case against him in Manila as told by her attorney. Resolution came, only to find out that we have to file it where he and his mistress were married (Caloocan or Bulacan).
- My mother is currently abroad. I would like to know if I can continue this case. Her attorney told me that my mother that can only file this. Can someone explain this further?
2. Where can I file a complaint against her attorney?
- Misleading - As a person of this profession, we have consulted him clearly and truthfully about this case. It's very disheartening to know that because of a "wrongly placed case", our justice is once again delayed
- Unethical - a clear verbal agreement of staggered payment for the attorney's fee. To some point, the attorney became too nagging about claiming his fee that became very annoying whereas my mom consistently gave him enough amount every month. My sister has all his "unethical" texts like "kayo naman ang may kailangan sa akin."
I really need further explanations. My mother is striving hard abroad to pay her attorney and fees of this case, as well as other cases my father is filing against her.
as of now that is all, thank you.