child custody of mother
1 child custody of mother on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:41 pm
2 Re: child custody of mother on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:09 am
1. Did you marry? With a valid license?
2. Is your separation recognized by the court? Or physical separation lang?
3. Do the children have birth certificates? NSO registered?
4. Whose surnames do they carry? Tatay? Nanay? With paternal acknowledgement na nasa live birth?
5. What is the nature of the written agreement with the children? Legal?
6. What is your status right now? May kinakasama? Kanino ang anak ng mistress?
7. What are the ages of your children?
After establishing these, assess mo kung may sapat kang suporta, or depending sa situation ng mga legal checkpoints, suggest to lang:
a. pagusapan niyo muna
b. go to court and file a petition to give order on the custody of the children (matagal at mahal. kailangan ng abogado). The court has considerations and follows an order of preference in awarding custody.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum