Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How can I bring my 3 yr old child to abroad when I apply for fiance visa? need advice pls..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I have a child from a previous relationship and now I would like to know how can I bring my 3 yr old child to Germany when I apply for a fiancee visa. A friend of mine told me that I will be needing a SOLE CUSTODY paper from the court to support that I will be bringing my 3 yr old child with me to Germany in which confuses me why I have to file this also.
My fiancee is also wanting to also that me and my child will come together to Germany since we both have decided not to leave my child behind here in Philippines because he is still young and needs my care.
Please I need your advice on this.
Thank u and more power.


View user profile


Arresto Menor

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum