Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuisance From A "Kagawad"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Nuisance From A "Kagawad" on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:43 pm

Feby

Arresto Menor
Hi,

I just recently registered, and I would like to seek legal advise please.

I filed a letter of complaint to our local Baranggay recently. A nuisance complaint against a newly hollow block manufacturer that was put up at the back of our Subdivision. Not really newly placed, but they've been operating for like  6 months now. At first we didn't mind the noise since there's only a few equipment, but lately they've put up an equipment that is literally at the back of our house. Not only it created noise and dust, but it causes tremor to our house. The noise that their machines are creating is deafening. Sometimes you can smell chemicals. To add misery to our lives, the hours of operation is from 4AM and sometimes end up to 9PM, everyday!

We were advised by the Secretary of the Baranggay Capt that the hollow block manufacturer were given a week to take action of our said complaint. It's been a week now and still there's no action.
We just knew later on that the owner of the hollow block manufacturer is a local counselor in our Baranggay.

What would be the next step? My assumptions would be, my complaint was just put to waste since these people are "Kagawads", and I'm just an ordinary homeowner. By the way, the complaint that I filed to our baranggay not only consist of my name and signature, but with signatures of other homeowners who are affected by the Nuisance of this Hollow Block Manufacturer.

Need legal advise please.

Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Nuisance From A "Kagawad" on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:32 pm

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
what you did is ryt!! this is just a brgy matter. i believe homeowners assoc sa subd mo ang gagawa ng resolution dito. dapat magsagawa ng pag haharap kaya nga may mga lupon sa bawat brgy. it doesnt matter kung brgy. officials ang may ari ng nasabing chb manufacture. if wlang mangyayari sa brgy na karaniwang nangyayari lalo na at brgy official ang respondent sa complain nyo? (reality) then lift the issue sa municipality or cityhall.

View user profile

3 Re: Nuisance From A "Kagawad" on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:43 pm

Feby

Arresto Menor
Thank you sa advise.

The homeowners association in our Subdivision is in chaos now. Walang klarong presidente, so we took matters in our own.

I guess I'll just bring this up to City Hall then. Do you happen to know if I still need any certificate from the Baranggay Capt? Like Certificate of File Action?

Thank you.

View user profile

4 Re: Nuisance From A "Kagawad" on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:53 pm

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
pag sa cityhall mo yan dinala? ibabalik lng yan as brgy matter. mag karon muna dpt ng hearing or pag uusap sa brgy para may maidahilan ka why umabot sa city hall ang complain mo if ever hndi pabor sa inyo ang rsol ng brgy. . also check mo din if may permit sa city hall ang operation ng nasabing manufacture. may perimeter kc ang ganyan dapt.

well it better if meron cert to file action or complain. but i doubt kung bibigyan kayo ni kapitan? ofcorx hindi diba? kc he knows na brgy matter ito at sya ang dpt mag setle nito. if im not mistaken welcome kahit sino ang mag direct complain sa cityhall. seek some assist.

View user profile

5 Re: Nuisance From A "Kagawad" on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:15 pm

Feby

Arresto Menor
Thank u, thank u sa advise...

Babalikan ko nlang c Kap. And ill check City Hall if the said manufacturer happens to have a business permit. I didn't know na may perimeter dapat na sinusunod. And the case is just at baranggay level.

Salamat again...

View user profile

6 Re: Nuisance From A "Kagawad" on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:22 pm

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
goodluck:)

View user profile

7 Re: Nuisance From A "Kagawad" on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:26 pm

Feby

Arresto Menor
This website is sooo cool!

Very informative and has a lot of sense. Thank u raheemerick for attending to my questions.

I'll recommend this to friends and family, for sure!

View user profile

8 Re: Nuisance From A "Kagawad" on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:29 pm

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
next time i post mo sa tamang forum ang isue mo para mas maraming mga mas expert ang mag bigay advices and opinions:)

View user profile

9 Re: Nuisance From A "Kagawad" on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:37 pm

Feby

Arresto Menor
Noted 😅. First time kc. I dont know where to put my concern ☺️. Thanks again!

View user profile

10 Re: Nuisance From A "Kagawad" on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:39 pm

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
your w.c n.p:)

View user profile

11 Re: Nuisance From A "Kagawad" Today at 3:36 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum