Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Using my certificate without my knowledge.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Using my certificate without my knowledge. on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:01 pm

Eish

Arresto Menor
Good day everyone.

I would be very thankfull if you would please give me advice about my current predicament. So, sisimulan ko po muna sa umpisa. Ung previous employer ko po pinagaral ako s tesda then I finished what I was supposed to do and got the cert. From what I understood they told me that they needed that cert for the company requirement. I satrted working there but after almost a year I resigned because I didnt like how my superior treated me. So, I went with the resignation process. I worked another company for more than a year then I decided to come back to my previous company because I heard the superior I didnt get along with was no longer there. To my surprise, I learned that they were still using my name as requirement for their company. In addition, in their record according to them I was terminated. The current management claims they do not know anything about it. Im not sure how to go about this. I no longer intend to return to the company and I feel uncomfortable about them saying I was terminated which I wasnt and them using my cert when I am no longer part of the company.

I apologize for the long post but I felt that it would be appropriate to tell what happened from the beggining.
Sana po matulungan niyo ako. Maraming salamat.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum