Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regularization Salary Increase

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Regularization Salary Increase on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:55 pm

ryuk093

Arresto Menor
Hi i have been working for a certain company since January 2, 2014, and i was regularized last december 2, 2014

but until know my pay has not increased.. i ask someone from HR about this they said that i was regularized by default...

So i ask my manager last febuary regarding this and he said he will work on it, but until now its almost the end of april and i havent recieved any increase..

they informed that once i have been regularized i am entitled for a pay increase

i am already a year and three months in this company.

am i entitled for a salary increase?
and are they violating any laws?

View user profile

2 Re: Regularization Salary Increase on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:44 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
It's NORMAL to regulate salaries once per year, if it isn't regulated more than one year allready, but as far as I know* it isn't illegal to skip it as long as they follow the minimum salary law.

BUT I see the DONE regulation as a DEAL, which they have BROKEN...
Such case do you have CHANCE to winn in court/DOLE, BUT it would both cost, take long time and would make your relation with your employer BAD, so I DON'T recomend it for SMALL differences as salary regulations.

* 1. You can ask DOLE.
2. I don't know how strong/weak the workers union is in your occupation. Perhaps they can assist.

But I recomend you try a bit more first with your manager, before you try to get it by fight, to try to keep a good relation.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum