Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TWO MARRIAGE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TWO MARRIAGE on Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:21 pm

Paulate

Arresto Menor
My husband married first in Israel they have 2 kids... They were separated for 10 years before i met him hre in the Phils. We got married last 2011...Without knowing that he was married. Only her sister told me that he's married. Surpisingly her ex wife has already a new partner and they have an 8 yr old son... My question is our marriage legal?

View user profile

2 Re: TWO MARRIAGE on Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:40 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
is your husband a Filipino? a muslim ?
what is the status of their marriage?
annulled? divorced? separated..?
is the ex wife filipino?

Please give details?

View user profile

3 Re: TWO MARRIAGE on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:21 pm

Paulate

Arresto Menor
They are both Filipino. They were never been divorced, annulled, legal seperated neither.

View user profile

4 Re: TWO MARRIAGE on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Paulate

Arresto Menor
When we requested CENOMAR bfore our marriage it appears that he's No Marriage since then.

View user profile

5 Re: TWO MARRIAGE on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Paulate

Arresto Menor
In the 4 yrs of our marriage my parents are still silhouette with the real status of my life now... They have no idea with regards to the real personality of my husband. One thing more lately i had discovered from his younger sister that this house is a conjugal property. Although i asked my husband before after knowing that he's married, if this house is a conjugal? As usual he answered NO again! It's him. I am fed up and suffering, tortoring emotionally i could not bear another revelation!

View user profile

6 Re: TWO MARRIAGE on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:12 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
if your husband's 1st marriage conforms with the requirements of such, that is valid, regardless recorded in NSO or not.
that makes your's void..
pwede kayong habulin ng Bigamy ng orig wife,
pero merong mga provisions ang batas, na pwede mo i invoke, like wala kang knowledge,, niloko ka ng husband mo, or nag assume ang husband na deads na c 1st wife since matagal nawala..

repasuhin ang Civil code Title 3 at ang family code...

View user profile

7 Re: TWO MARRIAGE Today at 2:41 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum