Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

divorced in canada

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 divorced in canada on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:27 am


Arresto Menor
my wife and i are separated for 13 years. we both have our own families now and she is living in Canada. Last year she filed a divorce in Canada against me and was approved and she is now living with her new husband and child in Canada. my question is about our marriage here in Philippines is there anything i can do to make it void other than annulment?

i would also like to move on with my family life and marry my wife now.

Hoping for your guidance and advice.

View user profile

2 Re: divorced in canada on Wed May 06, 2015 1:47 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Ask your ex-wife to forward the divorced papers and file it for acknowledgement. That's all you need to do no need for an annulment. After the divorced papers's has been acknowledged you are free to marry again.

View user profile

3 Re: divorced in canada on Wed May 06, 2015 2:22 pm


Arresto Menor
I have my original copy of our divorce decree sent by the canadian court. What will be the procedures i need to do in order for me to void our marriage here in philippines.and how much is the estimated expenses.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum