Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please tell me what to do!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please tell me what to do! on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:43 pm

lorens

Arresto Menor
Last October 2008, I made a 60% downpayment to my lawyer for my annulment case. After all the preparations including psychiatric test, the case started it's first hearing on July 2009. The father of my kids never appeared on the hearings. After so many delays due to late result from the solicitor office, change of judge, late lawyer, holidays, etc, the decision of the court finally arrived early this week of November with negative result. My lawyer who never contacted me on his own to update me (i even gave him the news that my case was denied), will file a Motion for Reconsideration within this week. My question, with the way my lawyer treated my case, how long will it take for the Court to decide the Motion? What will I do if the Motion be denied again by the Judge?

I do not want to ask my lawyer anymore for I could feel that he neglected my case. I am so helpless that I do not know what to do if the case be denied. Please tell me what to do, if the Motion for Reconsideration be denied.Thank you.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum