Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qualified Theft

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Qualified Theft on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Richardson

Arresto Menor
Ako po nanghihingi ng direksyon sa mga mas nakakaalam, ako po ay naakusahan sa kasong Qualified Theft, inaamin ko po ang aking kasalanan, tanong ko lang po, Ilang taon po ba ang aking pagsisihan sa loob ng kulungan kung akoy hahatulan ng kataas-taasang hukuman? ang halaga po ng gamit ng aking ninakaw ay 1700 pesos.

View user profile

2 Re: Qualified Theft on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:20 pm

attyLLL

punishment is 4-8 years. try to get a deal with the prosecutor that you will plead guilty if the punishment is less than 6 years so you can qualify for probation.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Qualified Theft on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:19 pm

Richardson

Arresto Menor
Thank you sir,

But can you teach me how to deal with the prosecutor? and how does "qualify for probation" goes?

View user profile

4 Re: Qualified Theft on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:25 pm

attyLLL

where is the case now? is it still with the prosecutor or in court? visit the PAO office and seek assistance. who knows, the evidence presented by your employer may not even be strong.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Qualified Theft on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Richardson

Arresto Menor
the case is still on prosecutor's office. Please help me with regards on this. Thank you so much

View user profile

6 Re: Qualified Theft on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Richardson

Arresto Menor
"punishment is 4-8 years. try to get a deal with the prosecutor that you will plead guilty if the punishment is less than 6 years so you can qualify for probation."

On what you said on this, how does qualify for probation goes on?

View user profile

7 Re: Qualified Theft on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:55 pm

attyLLL

reserve probation for later on, you can try that if the case is filed in court. what i recommend is that you do not readily admit everything but point out possible weaknesses in their evidence. go to the PAO for assistance. good luck.

View user profile

8 Re: Qualified Theft on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Richardson

Arresto Menor
Thank you so much sir.

My case was processed last November 15, 2010. and i got paid for bail, i was already in-quest by the prosecutor. Asking what duration of time should i wait for another investigation, hearing and etc.? is this depends on the complainant? investigator? or the prosecutor?

View user profile

9 Re: Qualified Theft on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:57 pm

pray_love_peace

Arresto Menor
attyLLL,

Good day!

Sir, i also accused for qualified theft. Sinampahan po ako ng employer ko, nagbayad po ako sa pulis para makalaya ako pero alam kong iligal ang pagpapalaya sa akin, ano-ano po ba ng mga dapat pangambahan ko dahil sa ginawa kong ito? Ang abi nya po sa akin ay "mahina ang kaso laban sa akin" kaya ginawan nya na lang po ng paraan ang paglaya ko.

View user profile

10 Re: Qualified Theft on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:36 pm

attyLLL

when you say your employer filed a case, do you mean that it was blottered in the police station or a complaint was filed in the prosecutor's office?

when you were arrested was there a warrant? when did this supposed theft occur and when were you arrested?

View user profile

11 Re: Qualified Theft on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:04 am

Richardson

Arresto Menor
the complain is already filed at the prosecutors office by my employer, i was arrested by my employer and bring me to jail.

The crime was happen last October 03, 2010. My employer sent me to police station October 4, 2010. They Filed the complain October 5,2010. I was inquested by that day also.

View user profile

12 Re: Qualified Theft on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:42 pm

aelairone888

Arresto Menor
gud day po ask ko lng po.ano po kaya pde namin gawen yun father ko po kc ay kinuha nung may 2010 yung baril ng amo nya ng walang pahintulot at nung june 2010 din ay sinoli nya ito sa amo nya.,.at nitong december 04,2010 ay ipinahuli xa ng kanyang amo at kinasuhan ng qualified theft,my laban po ba ksmi dito?salamat po

View user profile

13 Re: Qualified Theft on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:29 pm

attyLLL

richardson, i am sure your employer is interested in settling the case. that takes money. if not, then the only thing you can do now is to ride through the case. if you cannot afford a lawyer, the PAO lawyer will represent and advise you.

aelairone, is your father still detained? what happened at the inquest? was the information filed?

View user profile

14 Re: Qualified Theft on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Richardson

Arresto Menor
Thank you very much for the information you gave to me.

Thank you thank you, and God Bless Sir!.

View user profile

15 Re: Qualified Theft Today at 1:38 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum