Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheating wife in canada

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cheating wife in canada on Wed May 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Ruel3a

Arresto Menor
Hi atty,

My wife has been in canada since july 2012 until now. I plan to file a case of divorce when I arrive in canada after our P.R is done. I have evidences that shows she is cheating on me with a married filipino man as well. My questions are as follows:

Can i use circumstantial evidence to prove guilt of adulterty? And all happened in canada while i am here in the philippines?
What case i can file as i really wanted my wife to pay for her crimes adultery?

My wife and her lover spent 5 days in Calgary just the two of them. I have obtained travel documents and pictures of that trip, they stayed in just one hotel for the entire week and my wife lied about that trip and still denies it until today
Her lover and my wife stayed in the same house for more than 6 months, they stayed together from april 2014 until december 2014
My wife refuses to communicate with me and still denies my allegations and she doesn't clearly explains the real situation
They are often seen together exclusively in public in parties and etch.. Also the lover fetches my wife from work even before they started living together
My wife admitted that they are close but not having any sexual relations, in which i don't believe
Both of them are married

I hope you can give me legal advice on what to do. As of the moment, we are still waiting for our P.R papers to be released.

More power to you all

View user profile

2 Re: Cheating wife in canada on Wed May 06, 2015 6:17 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
ok,
gather enough solid and tangible evidences to prove her adulteries acts
then file adultery vs her and her lover,
then file annulment
good luck

View user profile

3 Re: Cheating wife in canada on Wed May 06, 2015 6:23 pm

Ruel3a

Arresto Menor
In my case, the adultary law which is terretorial by its logic is useless.. They should ammend it and apply to all married filipinos wheter abroad or not.

In any case, im trying to b smart now, since i need to gather evidences, in which i hope i can file an adultery case in canada? If ever it will be on my favor, can i use its jurisprudence to file an adultery cae here in the philippnes, as i want my wife and her paramour to be jailed? And not have a chance to become a canadian citizen?

View user profile

4 Re: Cheating wife in canada on Wed May 06, 2015 8:58 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Ruel3a wrote:In my case, the adultary law which is terretorial by its logic is useless.. They should ammend it and apply to all married filipinos wheter abroad or not.

In any case, im trying to b smart now, since i need to gather evidences, in which i hope i can file an adultery case in canada? If ever it will be on my favor, can i use its jurisprudence to file an adultery cae here in the philippnes, as i want my wife and her paramour to be jailed? And not have a chance to become a canadian citizen?

The adulterous act happened in Canada, so Canada law be applied. Since it happened outside PH, you cannot file the same in PH court.

View user profile

5 Re: Cheating wife in canada Today at 11:07 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum