Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

COUNSELING

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 COUNSELING on Sat May 09, 2015 1:58 am

leifrac

Arresto Menor
Hi! I do counseling sometimes. Is it ok to charge the person I counsel up to half of his additional earnings when I started counseling him? Say for example, he wants to earn 60k per month, but he's currently earning 20k per month. Is it ok if I charge him 20k per month because he earned 40k more because of my advices? Thank you! Smile

View user profile

2 Re: COUNSELING on Sat May 09, 2015 2:17 pm

leifrac

Arresto Menor
I hope to receive a reply to my post soon! Thank you muchly! Smile

View user profile

3 Re: COUNSELING on Sat May 09, 2015 2:21 pm

leifrac

Arresto Menor
If he agrees to pay me 20k monthly, is that ok? I'm a college graduate, no masters in counseling psychology, no a licensed counselor, but with lots of experiences, seminars, etc! Thank you! Smile

View user profile

4 Re: COUNSELING on Sat May 09, 2015 8:13 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
In the Philippines consultants need to get approval. I don't know if your type of counseling need that too.

I don't know if the Philippines have an "unfairness law" which can CANCEL contracts, which favour the other part to much. If not, it's just a question what your customers agree too sign. (Such unfairness laws are only used anyway IF a part become unsatisfied and want to try to cancel it.)

Not same, but with similarities to your case:
In my home country in north Europe I have made economic and organisation consulting for BUSINESSES and charged - and got Smile - 25 to 40 % of the improved result. (In one case, a much biger consulting work, the agreement was STATIC amount pay to make a mess functioning, but the faster I could handle it, the more I earned per work hour.)

View user profile

5 Re: COUNSELING on Mon May 11, 2015 3:29 pm

leifrac

Arresto Menor
Thank you for the reply!. I hope anyone from the Philippines can answer my question!. Can I charge 50% of the improved result when I started counseling my client? Thank you! Smile

View user profile

6 Re: COUNSELING on Mon May 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
There is an OTHER question too - Do any customer realy WANT to pay you half for ever? Smile

Concerning situations for Filipinos, you can COMPARE with Agencies for OFW. Some of them take around half the OFW salary until the sum is paid, which is some different depending of country. It's common with a half year, then NOTHING. BUT then the Agency has PAID much e g for the flight ticket.

View user profile

7 Re: COUNSELING on Tue May 12, 2015 8:24 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
masyado naman yata mataas yong 50%, one time ba yan or every month?
at the end of the day, its their effort and hard work, kahit gabundok pa counseling mo, kung di nila isinagawa, eh wala rin, so effort pa rin nila yon.

View user profile

8 Re: COUNSELING on Thu May 14, 2015 2:05 am

leifrac

Arresto Menor
Thank you so much for the responses!. It's per month. 50% or 20k of his additional income. Because of my counseling, his life, work, health, relationships, family, intelligence, friends etc. improved a lot. So, can I charge him 50% or 20k per month? If it's ok with him, is that ok? Do I need written agreements? Thank you and God Bless! Smile

View user profile

9 Re: COUNSELING on Sat May 23, 2015 3:55 am

leifrac

Arresto Menor
What if my client will sue me later of what he paid me because we did not have contract in the first place? What if my client will say that my counseling was not effective to him even though it benefited him a lot personally and professionally, then he will get back what he paid or donated to me? Thank you!

View user profile

10 Re: COUNSELING Today at 9:13 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum