Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What to do

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What to do on Sun May 10, 2015 9:49 pm


Arresto Menor
I want to married here but i need document legal capacity .I should get it from my embassy but problem is i not have embassy here also mine consul said he is not responsable for people just from contact betwen to govermants .So closer embasys of mine country is in jakarta indonesia .But they also cant give me legal capacity to married .They not issue that .I have cenomar here and birth certficate .I cant married what to now not have that document .

View user profile

2 Re: What to do on Wed May 13, 2015 8:08 am


Reclusion Perpetua
May I ask what your nationality is?
Can you clarify if indeed you have a cenomar and a birth certificate from NSO?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum