Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

File a case in NLRC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 File a case in NLRC on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:25 am


Arresto Menor
Can i still file a case illegal dismissal if it happened a year ago?

View user profile

2 Re: File a case in NLRC on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:16 am


yes, you have 3 years to do so, but better if as soon as possible.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum