Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE on Thu May 14, 2015 2:25 am


Arresto Menor
Helo po... my friend was married 2009 in one of the rooms at Manila City Hall nagbayad lang po sya ng cash at dala ang wedding ring with no requirements at all. My short wedding ceremony after that nagpa pirma na sa marriage contract ung nagkasal saknila pro ang sabi to follow ang marriage license kukuha daw po cla sa San Juan dun daw po ang registration dn ng kasal. Pro last March 2012 naipalabas po sa IMBESTIGADOR ung "REVEREND" kuno na nagkakasal ng instant na un din po ung nagkasal sa knila at place same din po ang ginawa nya kinakasal nyang asset ng media. Ung friend ko po kz gusto pong mag pa anull kya gs2 nyang malaman kong may illegality ung ginawang kasal sakanila n pwd nyang gamiting grounds pra mas mapadali ung anullment since ayaw magpirma kz ng wife. Paano po nya malalaman kung valid ung kasal or my irregularities? Saan po nya pwd paverify ung authority ng Solemnizing officer? Tnx

View user profile

2 Re: SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE on Thu May 14, 2015 2:35 am


Arresto Menor
Nairegister dn po sa NSO kya un ung pinagbasehan nung wife na legal.

View user profile

3 Re: SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE on Thu May 14, 2015 8:31 am


Reclusion Perpetua
hard requirement ang marriage licence,,
Family code
2 kasi to,
a. null and void at the very beginning
b. there are irregularities in the process, and though became legal we want to nullify.

Article 2 and 3 marriage requisites

(1) Legal capacity of the contracting parties who must be a male and a female; and

(2) Consent freely given in the presence of the solemnizing officer.

(3) Authority of the solemnizing officer;

(4) A valid marriage license except in the cases provided for in Chapter 2

(5) A marriage ceremony which takes place with the appearance of the contracting parties before the solemnizing officer and their personal declaration that they take each other as husband and wife in the presence of not less than two witnesses of legal age.

What is the effect if requisites are absent?

The absence of any of the requisites renders the marriage void ab initio, except as stated in Article 35 (2).
What is the effect if any requisites is defective?
A defect in requisites does not affect the validity of the marriage but the party or parties responsible for the irregularity will be civilly, criminally and administratively liable.

View user profile

4 Re: SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE on Thu May 14, 2015 8:48 am


Arresto Menor
Ok po slmat. Pro wat if po FIXING gnwa sa marriage license? Pwd po bang ung nagksal mismo ang kumuha nun pra sa mga ikinasal? Un po kasi ang sinabi sakanila. Pano nya po majustify na hndi nga po cla nagbigay ng requirements na gnun bka hnd sya paniwalaan. Saka pag nagfile po b xa anullment at gs2 nya ipaback ground check ung naagksal sakanila trabaho na po ba ng atty. ang mag investigate about doon?

View user profile

5 Re: SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE on Thu May 14, 2015 8:52 am


Reclusion Perpetua
fixing?? nasagot na,,
mahirap maprove kung ano ang nauna, kasal or licence, sino nag process,,,???
lalo na kung me kapit.
the fact na meron..
solemnizing officer....
trabaho nyo yan, pwede rin attorney nyo, dagdag kita nya..

View user profile

6 Re: SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE on Thu May 14, 2015 9:27 am


Arresto Menor
Ok salamat po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum