SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE
1 SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE on Thu May 14, 2015 2:25 am
3 Re: SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE on Thu May 14, 2015 8:31 am
2 kasi to,
a. null and void at the very beginning
b. there are irregularities in the process, and though became legal we want to nullify.
Article 2 and 3 marriage requisites
(1) Legal capacity of the contracting parties who must be a male and a female; and
(2) Consent freely given in the presence of the solemnizing officer.
(3) Authority of the solemnizing officer;
(4) A valid marriage license except in the cases provided for in Chapter 2
(5) A marriage ceremony which takes place with the appearance of the contracting parties before the solemnizing officer and their personal declaration that they take each other as husband and wife in the presence of not less than two witnesses of legal age.
What is the effect if requisites are absent?
The absence of any of the requisites renders the marriage void ab initio, except as stated in Article 35 (2).
What is the effect if any requisites is defective?
A defect in requisites does not affect the validity of the marriage but the party or parties responsible for the irregularity will be civilly, criminally and administratively liable.
4 Re: SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE on Thu May 14, 2015 8:48 am
5 Re: SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE on Thu May 14, 2015 8:52 am
mahirap maprove kung ano ang nauna, kasal or licence, sino nag process,,,???
lalo na kung me kapit.
the fact na meron..
trabaho nyo yan, pwede rin attorney nyo, dagdag kita nya..
7 Re: SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE Today at 3:26 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum