Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PHYSICAL INJURY on Mon May 18, 2015 3:28 pm

jing chan

Arresto Menor

Need Advise!

My wife went to my sister in laws house, to confront them regarding their debt.Upon entering the house, as the sister let her enter the house, his brother out from nowhere came out and punch her in the eye, and while lying on the floor she was choked, and kicked in her back and insulted her. We want to file a case on her brother, we had the medico legal, and had it reported in the police and barangay. We want to file a case on him. Do we have strong case for him and does my wife will not be countered with a tresspassing? We wanted to him to be in jail to give him a lesson that women should be treated with full respect .

Thank you!

View user profile

2 Re: PHYSICAL INJURY on Mon May 18, 2015 6:17 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
lagi ba syang pumupunta doon?
meron ba slang dating cgalot baliban sa utang?

malaki laban nyo, pero kapatid nya to eh,,,malibang talagang serious physical injury to, baka magkapatawaran lang to,,
btw, pag ganitong kaso, sa family court to, after ng barangay..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum