Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help, can I resign?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please help, can I resign? on Thu May 21, 2015 9:17 am

harnup


Arresto Menor
.



Last edited by harnup on Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Please help, can I resign? on Thu May 21, 2015 9:42 am

council


Reclusion Perpetua
harnup wrote:I work in a SpEd center and our contract is for 3 years.

I had an accident recently during work, a student (with autism) hit me and I was required to do surgery.

Here's the problem, the doctor's wont clear me to work (knowing my job) until after 6 months. The center said that they would help me with my surgery, but during the next 6 months, I would be on leave without pay.

I think it's unfair, because I didn't want what happened and it  is during work. (or is there any law that supports this?)


Thanks.

It's just fair - no work. no pay.

But since the accident happened at work, you can claim for EC (assuming you have filed SSS Sickness Notification) and receive benefits while you cannot work.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

3 Re: Please help, can I resign? on Thu May 21, 2015 9:48 am

raheemerick


Reclusion Perpetua
let your doctor or Physician fill up the sss form. if im not mistaken minimum allow dito is 4-days. it is taxfree but mas maliit ng konti sa actual daily rate mo so parang ganun din.

View user profile

4 Re: Please help, can I resign? on Thu May 21, 2015 10:49 am

council


Reclusion Perpetua
SSS EC benefit is still separate from the sickness benefit you should receive.

This would be a maximum of P200 per day for up to 4 months, or 8 months max.

This benefit is advanced by the employer every regular payday. The amount legally paid by the employer is reimbursed 100 per cent by the SSS in the form of cheque or thru the bank.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

5 Re: Please help, can I resign? on Thu May 21, 2015 11:21 am

harnup


Arresto Menor
council wrote:SSS EC benefit is still separate from the sickness benefit you should receive.

This would be a maximum of P200 per day for up to 4 months, or 8 months max.

This benefit is advanced by the employer every regular payday. The amount legally paid by the employer is reimbursed 100 per cent by the SSS in the form of cheque or thru the bank.

Thank you guys for answering.

I would just like to clarify this. I only filed for Sickness Benefit. Should I file EC or will the employer/SSS handle this?

Thanks again.

View user profile

6 Re: Please help, can I resign? on Thu May 21, 2015 11:58 am

council


Reclusion Perpetua
harnup wrote:
council wrote:SSS EC benefit is still separate from the sickness benefit you should receive.

This would be a maximum of P200 per day for up to 4 months, or 8 months max.

This benefit is advanced by the employer every regular payday. The amount legally paid by the employer is reimbursed 100 per cent by the SSS in the form of cheque or thru the bank.

Thank you guys for answering.

I would just like to clarify this. I only filed for Sickness Benefit. Should I file EC or will the employer/SSS handle this?

Thanks again.

That should be automatically done together and indicated on the form that the accident or illness happened at work.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

7 Re: Please help, can I resign? on Thu May 21, 2015 12:48 pm

LandOwner12


Reclusion Perpetua
so back to your concern,, can you resign..?
yes, gamitin ang days, para hanap ng ibang work..
yan eh, if kaya mo na....musta naman operasyon...

View user profile

8 Re: Please help, can I resign? on Thu May 21, 2015 1:10 pm

raheemerick


Reclusion Perpetua
nasa ospital ka pa ba? pwde kaba namin dalawin ni kaibigan landowner? dalahan ka nya fruits.. dalhan kita 3 red roses flowers:)

View user profile

9 Re: Please help, can I resign? on Thu May 21, 2015 1:17 pm

LandOwner12


Reclusion Perpetua
get well soon pala,,

panalo kaibigang RaheemErick.

View user profile

10 Re: Please help, can I resign? on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:35 pm

harnup


Arresto Menor
Thanks again guys,

Medyo malabo na ata yung resignation since my bond kami ng 150k.

Recovery phase na po for the next 5 months.

Question lang po ulit,

As a teacher, we are entitled for 2 weeks summer vacation.
Pwede po ba kong magclaim ng pay ko for this duration? Since wala naman talaga kaming work during breaks.

Salamat ulit and more power to you guys.

View user profile

11 Re: Please help, can I resign? on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:21 am

council


Reclusion Perpetua
harnup wrote:Thanks again guys,

Medyo malabo na ata yung resignation since my bond kami ng 150k.

Recovery phase na po for the next 5 months.

Question lang po ulit,

As a teacher, we are entitled for 2 weeks summer vacation.
Pwede po ba kong magclaim ng pay ko for this duration? Since wala naman talaga kaming work during breaks.

Salamat ulit and more power to you guys.

Check the contract.

But if you're getting sickness and ec benefit, during that time then you might not be eligible.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

12 Re: Please help, can I resign? on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:44 am

harnup


Arresto Menor
Medyo matagal kasi yung processing ng SSS. Sad Mageenroll na kasi ako for my masteral next month and this happened. :S

Salamat po ulit sa inyong lahat. God bless.

View user profile

13 Re: Please help, can I resign? on Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:31 pm

LandOwner12


Reclusion Perpetua
life is like that,
u will never know.

View user profile

14 Re: Please help, can I resign? Today at 10:07 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum