Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need better understanding regarding Conjugal Properties

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
What exactly are considered conjugal properties?

Can a property be considered conjugal when the wife has no source of income?

Is there a way to escape the binds of a conjugal property? By this I mean, is there a way for us to make a property solely owned by the partner who was the sole source of income and whose money was spent on those properties?

My dad is an ofw and he has been working for a long long time and with that, we were able to acquire a few house and lots through pagibig. However, my mom has been cheating on him for the longest time and there's nothing i can do about it. The only thing I could do is ensure that all of my dad's hardwork belongs to him and only him. I do not want my mom to get anything from those since my mom has no work and has never worked since after my dad started going abroad for work which was when I was about 2 or 3 I guess.

Please help. I really do not want my mom and her sidekicks to benefit from my dad's hardwork.

View user profile

Philyong Husband

Arresto Menor
any properties acquired by husband or wife during their marriage are considered conjugal except for exclusive properties. Try to convince your father to register all your properties to your name and file annulment with your mother...

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
LETS stablish facts here 1st.
Are they married? if yes, then tama c philyong husband sa term na congugal,
but since pamoso tong term na to, at kahit di kasal, eh ginagamit natin ang same terminology.
the married mother, without income, shares part, that is dictated by law..

with some amendments of philyong husband suggestions,
extra marital infidelity is not enough ground for annulment, and i heard no any case that win with this ground alone.

ur father can file legal separation, thus their property can be divided as soon as the separation is granted, here marital infidelity is a major ground, and the case is strong.
you can do something, gather evidence, so that your father can file adultery when he return,
also in adultery, she will lost her share sa congugal property.
but,, remember, there should be no consent from ur father, if now, he already know, he should do some action to evict her from your family house, so she can not invoke "implied consent".

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum