Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to file petition by sending to obc and paying thru pmo

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Q:Hi.I am planning to take the bar this year but I cannot personally file my petition since i have a very delicate pregnancy. My EDD is on the 2nd wk of August... I have heard that i can pay the fee thru postal money order but i do not know the complete name of payee. Please help? Thanks.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum