Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hi everyone on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:18 am

rie

Arresto Menor
Thanks for creating this very helpful site!

View user profile

2 help me. on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:31 pm

anguish_cry

Arresto Menor
Hello everyone,

Im just searching topics that can help my situation right now and just found this site interesting for me and I HOPE you can help me guys on the first step I CAN do to ease my burden. I want to file case against her ON MONDAY. Im a businesswoman in profession it happened that this day at around 9am a neighbor of mine threw vulgar and profare words towards me and my family. Im on my way to my business stablishment this neighbor of mine spit towards me and called me vulgar words such as "puta" pakantot"BALIW" pamilya nyo baliw lumays na kayo dito s lugar namin abogadong pulpol, cra kana wag ka magmalinis" I turned towards her and ask what is her problem with me,she just spit again and mocked me by her slut gestures. Suddenly my mom came out and ask what is the problem for she knew im on my way to our business instead this neighbor point her finger to my mom and said "yang anak nyo awatin nyo etc. isa ka pang baliw ka" SHE EMBARAssed us in public and want to fight with me,I JUST SAID THAT Im NOT that kind of person who engaged in public brawl. This is not the first time that this neighbor of mine done this. One time my 5year old son came to me cryin and said " I fought, the daughter of this neighbor because she said that your baliw and slut", other neighbors told me that shes spreading some bad news bout me as a person even in my place of work. Minsan nga yung iba kapitbahay inaaway na din ako, nagpapkampi sya dadayo pa sa lugar namin pra makipagtsismisan,mang aasar etc.Hindi ko nalng pinapatulan, naiisip ko negosyante ako, professional ako hindi ko dapt patulan ganitong tao kaso lang mukhang sobra na ginagawa. Kc pati business namin naapektuhan na,yung mga taong nakapaligid samin ang baba na ng tingin samin hindi lang namin pinapatulan. Pero sobra na tlga to. Parang wala ka karapatan magsalita, labanan cla kahit tinatapakan na pagkatao namin. I just arrive home late, leave the house early. Thats my daily routine. what can I do? help me what kind of case i will file against her and the gravity of the offense

View user profile

3 Re: hi everyone on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:29 am

attyLLL

anguish, can you post your question in the proper forum topic. it is not proper here in the introduce yourself portion. open a topic here: http://www.pinoylawyer.org/crime-f23/

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: hi everyone on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Hello every one!!!
Thank's for welcoming me here...

View user profile

5 Re: hi everyone Today at 12:17 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum