Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CORRECTION OF ENTRY (LAST NAME) on Fri May 29, 2015 12:12 am


Arresto Menor
May anak po ako at ang last name na gamit niya ay hindi sa biological father. Nalaman nalang kasi namin na hindi pala ang boyfriend ko ang father after ng paternity testing na ginawa ng ex boyfriend ko. Ngayon po nagkasundo kaming 3 na i correct na ang last name ng bata.

1. Saan po ba dapat mag file ng petition? Kung saan po ba ang bata pinanganak o kahit dito sa Manila pwede mag file?
2. Ilang months po ba bago ma correct ang last name?
3. More or less magkano po kaya ang magagastos para mapag handaan namin ito?

Salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: CORRECTION OF ENTRY (LAST NAME) on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:23 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Please see my reply to your other post.

Atty. Katrina

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum