Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support-father abroad and got married to other woman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
tanong ko lang ho kung ano ang pwede kong i file kc ung tatay ng anak ko.ayaw magbigay ng suporta.ang gusto nya magmakaawa kami ng anak ko sa asawa nya(we're not married) but he acknowledged my daughter.nag asawa at nagpakasal sila...pwede ko bang sulatan ung company nya in qatar to assure na magkakaroon ang anak ko ng sustento

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua

I'm sorry to know about your situation. Hindi 'yong employer niya ang kailangan kong padalhan ng letter kasi wala naman obligasyon sa anak mo. Ang dapat ay padalhan mo ng demand letter about child support doon sa residential address niya.

Kung hindi pansinin, pwede kang magfile ng complaint for violation of RA 9262 (Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children) o petition for child support, whichever is applicable.

If you need legal assistance or more information, you may email me on


Atty. Katrina

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum