Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cenomar and simulation of birth

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 cenomar and simulation of birth on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:35 pm

angry

Arresto Menor
hi atty. just want to ask some questions.
1.getting a cenomar of my husband a way to know if how many marriages my husband had?
2.all the mistresses he had an affair with,all the child of the mistresses that was not his,all were adopting his surname without adopting them.what case to file?
thank you and God bless this forum of yours.

View user profile

2 Re: cenomar and simulation of birth on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:46 am

attyLLL

1) applying for a cenomar will lead to a report of all his marriages if he used his real name and the other details such as birth date are the same

2) illegitimate children may use the surname of the father if he acknowledged them.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: cenomar and simulation of birth on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:58 pm

angry

Arresto Menor
thanks attorney. by the way, the children that i mentioned with his mistresses were not his own children, they were just using his surname. so, what case should i file?

View user profile

4 Re: cenomar and simulation of birth on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:10 pm

attyLLL

if they are not using the names written on their birth certificates, you can file a case of violation of anti-alias law, but since they may be minors, i doubt if it will prosper. it may be sufficient to have a lawyer send a demand letter to the mother to desist from using your family name.

if on the birth certificates, their surname is that of your husband, then the proper recourse is to file a case to annul their birth certificates, but you will have to prove that your husband is not their father.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: cenomar and simulation of birth on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:43 pm

angry

Arresto Menor
okay then how can i prove that they aren't my husband's children?aside from DNA?

View user profile

6 Re: cenomar and simulation of birth on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:38 pm

attyLLL

dna is best. you have to acquire evidence to show it was impossible for your husband to be the father.

but if he is not the father, why did your husband agree to have his surname used? or he did not acknowledge them?

View user profile

7 Re: cenomar and simulation of birth on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:11 am

angry

Arresto Menor
i do not know what's with him.thanks again...

View user profile

8 Re: cenomar and simulation of birth on Fri May 13, 2011 12:47 am

micron0t

Arresto Menor
ask k lng po kng cno pwede mag file ng simulation of birth? pwede po ba yung mismong child ang mag file against sa parents nya?

View user profile

9 Re: cenomar and simulation of birth on Fri May 13, 2011 10:00 am

attyLLL

anyone can file the case. what is important is that there is proof.

View user profile

10 Re: cenomar and simulation of birth on Sat May 14, 2011 10:13 pm

micron0t

Arresto Menor
Ano po mga proof na kailangan

View user profile

11 Re: cenomar and simulation of birth on Mon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm

attyLLL

the best evidence would be a DNA report.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum