Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

the chicken and dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 the chicken and dog on Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:42 pm

sette

Arresto Menor
Can anyone help me with our recent problem. A famous subdivision is developing a land just adjacent to our neighborhood. they hired security for guarding their property and these guards are passing infront of our house to take a shortcut to the said subdivision.
A certain guard comes to our house early morning with a very hot tempered tone without any polite manners talking to my mother complaining about our dogs killing his chickens. they are paid there to guard and yet they raised chickens?? we would be glad to speak to him if he will speak to us in a well mannered tone. but it came to a point that even my mother was angry and raised her voice. the guard also said that he will shoot our dogs. i was about to report this to the subdivisions website but the security agency should be contacted they said. this guard filed a case against us in the barangay hall. we will talk this friday. do we have the right to file against him? we bought already dog chains but our dogs easily get loose. hope you can enlighten me with what steps to do. thank you

sette

View user profile

2 Re: the chicken and dog on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:18 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua
dalhin sa baranggay na nakakasakop,,
then compromise..

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum