Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

proof na I can use my husbands surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 proof na I can use my husbands surname on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:24 pm


Arresto Menor
I have signed the marriage certificate as my maiden name,the problem is the embassy is asking me for a proof of document that I am using my husband's surname, what should I do? And what documents I need to provide so I can use my husbands surname.

View user profile

2 Re: proof na I can use my husbands surname on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:35 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Ipa- correct mo yung marriage contract mo. Go to the local civil registrar where your marriage was recorded. Once your marriage contract is corrected, you can submit it to the embassy.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum