Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment/Child Support/Acquiring a Property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Annulment/Child Support/Acquiring a Property on Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:15 am


Arresto Menor
Good day!

I have read some of the thread and learn something from it,however,different stories to tell and need some advise as well so pls help….
1) I was separated with my husband for 10 years,I'm been thinking for so long to file annulment but It always stop me, thinking I better use the money to support my daughter needs and acquire properties.For that long,my ex didn't support her. What is the best thing to do? talk to him so both of us will finance the case then later ask for child support??

2) I know if I purchase a house & lot or buy a car,it will be conjugal properties since we are legally married, can I name it to my 11 yr.old daughter then….

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
good day,
since nabasa mo naman ang mga threads,
paalala ko lang
1. ang child support eh based sa needs ng bata at sa capability ng father, so once na maging mature yan, medyo mas mahirap na humingi ng support,,,

2. alam mo na rin cguro ang list ng grounds ng annulment, so unless wala or napakahina ng grounds, eh wala kayong mapapala, kahit na magtulungan pa kayong parehong mag-aswa.
. meron na ba sa isip mo na ground...?
3. kung wala naman nang plano mag -asawa uli, bat pa magpa annul, medyo mahal to,,

4. sa property, pwede naman, at since minor yan, ang legal steward dyan eh ikaw pa rin, until mag mature sya,,,

good luck,,

have a good day

View user profile


Arresto Menor
He abandoned us for 10 years,no financial support so I think the right ground is psychological incapacity.
Well, maybe in the future I will get married..I'm only 34
So pwede ko ilagay under my daughter's name? It means walang habol asawa ko?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
tama ka naman teh.. just be parctical na lng instead na gastusin sa annulment.. pero kung keri naman ng powers mo? why not and go ahead. but be reminded lng na madalas at hndi ganun kadali ma grant ito. sometimes maayos ang lahat dspie ng gastos? pero di pa din ma grant..

so sugest try ka ibang way to disolve your marriage.. tru mo nulity? review mo marital history mo bka may grounds na magagamit to dec your mariega void ab inition or void from the very beginning.. browse mo mga grounds for this..

mas madali ito kesa annulment. kasi once may grounds ka to decalre void ang kasal mo from the start?

meaning.. wla talagang bisa ang kasal mo kya all you have to do is fle a petition to declare it void.

check the grounds bka mayron ka..

info lng.

annlument ay pag sasawalang bisa ng kasal na may bisa ayun sa batas at naisagawa ng ayon sa tamang proseso at documento.

nulity of mariage naman is pag dedeclara ng kasal na naganap na nasa ilalim ng Void ab initio o kasal na wlang bisa sa umpisa pa lamang. due to lack of doc and iregularites lalo na kapag may hndi na meet na requirements.

about cpnjugal properties kung inaalala mo yun?

file legal separation para masaya:)

pero hndi nito dinedisolve ang marital status mo sa asawa mo ha.

hiwlay lng ang decolor sa puti kumbaga Smile

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
eto na naman po c famous psychological incapacity,,
palasak na ground,,

goodluck po..

walang habol??
OO at anak nya rin yon di ba? so parang u just force his share/support to be given to her.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum