Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MIDDLE NAME PROBLEM on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:11 pm


Arresto Menor
beautiful evening. i just want to ask about po dun sa middle name ko. sa birth cert. ko po kasi unknown yung fathers name ko. pero may gitna po ako at sinunud po sa mother ko so prang magkapatid lang po kami. paano po ba gaga win ko ? mhihirapan daw po kasi ako umalis pag ganun papatanggal ko po sana yung gitna ko .salamat po kailangan ko po talaga ng advice. Question

View user profile

2 Re: MIDDLE NAME PROBLEM on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:33 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Deleting your middle name requires filing a petition in court to correct your birth certificate.
Visit the office of the civil registry where you were registered and ask them for the requirements.
This remedy requires a lawyer as this goes to court.
Hindi po ito simple at kailangan gastusin at ng pasensya sa paghihintay.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum