Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What to do if OFW husband abandons family

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What to do if OFW husband abandons family on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:45 am


Arresto Menor
My friend whose husband is working abroad is asking for advice. Her husband has completely abandoned her and their daughter and he is now living with another woman abroad. My friend is the legal wife and the mistress is also married with two kids. My friend wants child support. where can she ask for help?

View user profile

2 Re: What to do if OFW husband abandons family on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:04 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
file RA9262,
file for financial support..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum