Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

concubinage case and annulment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 concubinage case and annulment on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:45 pm


Arresto Menor
hi Atty,

im ysxxxl been married for almost 10 yrs now. I have a major problem here, last Nov 15 i caught my husband having sex w/ our maid in our very own home . I confronted them and asked them to leave the house. after that i left the house w/my brother then in the morning I filed a blotter case in a nearby PNP substation . then following day I decided to file another blotter case this time at womens desk PNP and then filed a case against him. When i caught him that nyt while i was confronting him he said he was sorry i was part to blame for what happenned because we dont have a sex life anymore hes ryt with that . i avoided sex with him because i noticed some genital warts in his sex organ and last year an owner of a masage spa complained to me and saying that my husband took sexual advances to their therapist. I avoided sex because i am afraid i myt contract genital warts w/c could lead to cervical cancer. I kept telling him to see a doctor and ask about whats wrong with him. My husband has been engaging this engaging in sexual activities even in our condo unit coz i see some thngs that are not mine and yet he denies it. Another problem that i have is that we started a business and currently im the corporate secretary of the company. When we had the chance to talk again he said that he was sorry and he will do everything to change what happend but he also told me that if i leave him i get nothing and i will be on my own. Currently im staying with my parents he doesnt know yet that i filed a criminal case against him and he controls our finances though i have one account that is under my name i would like to use that and pay my credit card bills w/c he used coz he was my supplementary i am the principal. I also would like to resign my position and divest my stocks . I'd like to ask if how long does the arraignment of the criminal case that i have filed would the decision take a year or more and can we have both the criminal case and annulemnt at the same time.what if he uses that we dont have any sex life as a defence to my complaint will he gate away with it . I want him to go to jail for what he did to me he's been doing it several times already and i forgave him I did not expect that he could go so far and do it inside our very own home. Im really lost and confused here but pretty sure that I want our marriegae dissolve ryt away . How long doest it take to have our marriege annuled esp. i have a criminal case against him.Sorry if ask to many questions i just want move on with what happend.

thank you,


Ysxxxl xxxia

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum