Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

baby with a foreign father, not married

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 baby with a foreign father, not married on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:41 am


Arresto Menor
Good day!

Just want know which one is the best choice for my baby...

-i want to put my partner's name on BC but not use his surname. Just to let my baby know who is his farher.Is it possible? Do i still need some documents?

-if i will use his surname, what documents do i need since he's not a filipino and not here in the country kapag nanganak ako.

-or much better to leave it blank?(fathers' name on birth certificate)

I dont want to make it confusing for my baby. But of course as a mother, i want to give him the name and identity that he can be proud of even if he is born out of wedlock. Btw, kikilalanin naman siya ng partner ko and willing to give financial support. Hope you can help me on this. Thank you!

View user profile

2 Re: baby with a foreign father, not married on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:31 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
balikan kita bukas mga 9pm ha,,
pagod na ko,tulog na me maya maya..

ang mabilisang advice,,
use his surname, use his name as the father,,
ask him to acknowledge in page2 of BC,
that is the best,,, for ur baby,,

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum