Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Unaware Mistress na pala. on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:35 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi po. May naging bf po ako dati. But I broke him up da day nalaman ko na he's married. But the wife kept on messaging me bad words and been telling me na idedemanda daw nya ako. And pupunta daw xa sa division namin para ipapa block ako, i'm a teacher by profession kc. Tanong ko lang pwd ba un na mai block ako and makakasohan? Unaware nmn ako sa status ni guy and wla na kmi ngaun. I cut him off nung nalaman ko. Thank you po. I'm afraid po kc. Bothered na tlaga ako psychologically.

View user profile

27 Re: CONCUBINAGE on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:05 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Try asking an atty the possibility of unjust vexation or any other light coercions. Ask your baranggay for possible blottership maybe.

View user profile

28 Re: CONCUBINAGE on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:12 pm


Arresto Menor
If a man is separated with his wife (not legally) there was only an agreement in the women's desk DSWD for the continuous educational support para dun sa isa nilang anak plus may agreement din sila na wala na silang pakialaman (bilang magasawa) since they are no longer living together. Pwede parin ba kasuhan ng wife yung husband kahit na may ganyang kasunduan, kung sakaling magkaron sya ng ibang gf at magkaanak sila?
Thanks for the advise.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum