Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What case should I file for my situation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What case should I file for my situation on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:30 am


Arresto Menor
Good Day Sir,

I need legal advice. My son was playing on our terrace with water balloons then suddenly we heard a loud sound coming from our terrace when got out I saw a garbage bag full of wet rice fish bone and crabs in other words a very stinky garbage bag thrown on our terrace. Thank God our son was not there playing there anymore. Then I confronted the person who threw the garbage bag he said that my son which is 5yrs old threw water on him that made him wet so he retaliated by throwing a garbage on our terrace. I reported him to our baranggay. He admitted in his statement that he threw the garbage bag on our terrace and that he had no intension of hitting our son because I accuse him of child abuse or endangerment because he retaliated on my 5yr old son but on the day the incident happen he told me that he retaliated on my son for throwing water on him. We did not reach a settlement in our 1st hearing in the barranggay hall which our baranggay captain suggested. My question is what can I file against him because I'm afraid that one day he might retaliate again on my son which he kept on denying on our 1st hearing in our barranggay. Can I file a restraining order or something that keep away from my son or can I file something when he threw a garbage on our property which he admitted. What cases can I file against him to protect my son in the future? Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum